Customer Experience Coordinator
Our Customers are at the core of what we do and we strive to delight them when they visit our studio in person or shop with us online.
And so we are looking for a passionate and energetic Customer Experience Coordinator who will ensure that when a customer engages with us it will be a fantastic experience.
The Customer Experience Coordinator will connect with our Customers in person, based in our Dublin Showroom, as well as through our online channels and over the phone, and will always deliver the highest standard of service in a professional and timely manner. The Customer Experience Coordinator will be an advocate for the Arran Street East brand and will give an excellent shopping experience for our customers – in store, as well as virtually.
This is an exciting position for someone wanting to join a busy, friendly, creative craft and design studio, where our pottery and other handcrafted products are made, and who is interested in finding the right Arran Street East handcrafted products for our local, national and international customers.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a part time role, based in our Showroom in Dublin 7 and the working hours are 11am – 3pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
The Customer Experience Coordinator’s duties will include:
- Ensuring the best shopping experience for our customers in our Showroom in Dublin 7, as well as virtually and over the phone
- Offering advice and product recommendations, in person and virtually
- Managing sales in the Showroom; operating the till, processing refunds and exchanges
- Answering in person, over the phone and online customer queries
- Day to day running of our Showroom, ensuring the highest standard of product display, making sure that the showroom is clean and beautifully presented inside and outside
- Supporting the implementation of monthly sales plan and targets
- Processing online orders – packing, printing labels and customising gift notes, liaising with the couriers to ensure timely delivery
- Making recommendations to the Managing Director on how to improve the Customer Experience
- Processing Gift Cards
- Stock replenishment and stock-taking
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent personal, communication and organisational skills
- Team player who also has the ability to work on their own initiative
- Passion for busy, creative environment
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
If you think you are a suitable candidate please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV and short explanation of why you'd like to work with us.