Arran Street East Covid-19 Workshops Policy (updated 1.06.2021)
In line with the Government’s “Plan for living with Covid-19” we have updated our policies:
- The wheels and workstations are positioned 2 meters apart, according to the current recommended distance between people.
- Teachers and participants must wear masks during the class.
- Participants are asked to bring their own apron to protect clothes from clay splashes.
- We are staggering workshops start and end times to minimise the intermingling of participants.
- Participants are asked to maintain social distance when entering / leaving the building and when walking up / down the stairs and in the studio.
- There are hand sanitizers available at the entrance to the building and in the classrooms. We ask that you use them frequently.
- Frequently touched surfaces and tools in the classrooms are cleaned after every class.
- There will be no teas / coffees served during the breaks. Bring your own flask if you wish.
- Teachers follow HSE hand and respiratory hygiene guidance and advice.
- We keep a log of participants with contact details to facilitate contact tracing by relevant authorities.
- We have designated isolation room and a Covid-19 protocol in place should anybody develop symptoms of Covid-19 during the class.
Workshops cancellation policy:
- We ask that you stay at home and do not attend our workshops if you are feeling symptomatic or have been advised by your GP to self-isolate.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop you can give your place to your friend or family member. Please email us as soon as you can before the course with the name and contact details of the person attending in your place.
- We can only reschedule your date if there is a waiting list and we are able to re-sell your spot.
- If we are advised by the Government to postpone the workshops we will resume them as soon as it is possible. All workshops will take place when we are allowed to run them again, and no refunds will be given. We will contact all participants as soon as we can with information on how to re-book their dates.