Arran Street East Covid-19 Workshops Policy (updated January 2022)
In recognition of the evolving situation we are operating a degree of flexibility with our rebooking policy in order to ensure that everyone who attends the workshops is Covid-free to the best of all our knowledge.
1. We ask that you undertake an antigen test the evening before the workshop.
If you test positive:
a. For once-off events please email email@example.com to advise that you won’t be attending the workshop and to request a once-off rebooking code to reschedule your workshop. We would appreciate if you could do that as soon as you know you can’t attend so we can offer the spot to someone else. Thank you.
b. For longer courses it is not a problem to miss a class throughout the 7-week period. But we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org to let your teacher know you can’t attend, and they will ensure that you are caught up on everything that you have missed when you return.
2. as per easing of restrictions announcement 21 January the EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate is no longer required. However we strongly recommend that you get your vaccines and boosters.
3. Mandatory mask wearing remains in place.
4. Hand sanitisers are supplied for your use before, during, and after your class.
5. If you booked this workshop for somebody else, or are coming with another person, please let us know their name and email address before attending so we can update our records.
Workshops cancellation and rescheduling:
- Unfortunately, no refunds are given. Please make sure that you, or the person you are giving the workshop to as a gift, can attend the workshop.
- If you cannot attend the workshop we can reschedule your workshop if you inform us up to 3 weeks before the workshop's start date. If you request to cancel less than 20 days before the workshop starting date we will not be in a position to reschedule it. You can give the workshop to someone else if you cannot attend yourself. Please email us as soon as you can before the course with the name and contact details of the person attending in your place.
- We ask that you stay at home and do not attend our workshops if you are feeling symptomatic or have been advised by your GP to self-isolate. In that case we will do our best to reschedule your workshop.
- If we are advised by the Government to postpone the workshops due to restrictions we will resume them as soon as it is possible. All workshops will take place when we are allowed to run them again, and no refunds will be given. We will contact all participants as soon as we can with information on how to re-book their dates.